Thursday, January 24, 2013

Picture catch up

Now that I don't have a camera, except for the one on my phone, it takes me longer to get pictures uploaded.  Guess this can be something I work on for the new year.

When I got home from WA, I still needed my Christmas Crepes, so even though it was the day after Christmas, Reagan and I still made em, complete with real fresh whipped cream.

A baby, for Reagan to practice being a big brother.  He got the chair for Christmas too from us.

My favorite Christmas present, a Bread Maker!!  Reagan loves to watch it mix!!

Southwest totally busted our stroller, so we got to order another one, Reagan loves the box it came in!!


Reagan's favorite Christmas gift, an IKEA train set from Grandma Powell

 

We had a beautiful day and Reagan got to go out and finally try his new Harley. =)  He can't reach the peddles yet, and it hits his heels when he pushes off, so he went back to his car after awhile. =(



I went down stairs for a minute phone call and came back up to Reagan in my lotion.

Reagan playing with my phones reverse feature, he can see himself and take pictures.


One of our coldest days so far, Reagan wrapped my snuggie around himself, and watched Thomas the Train

Helping Mama shop, we weren't even getting that product, but I guess he liked the colors.  At this point he was trying to pick up his mess. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment