Wednesday, January 2, 2013

This Pregnancy

I think I may have mentioned before how different this pregnancy is compared to Reagan's.  In the first trimester I was Unbearably, over the top, never before experienced, dog tired exhausted!!!  I've thrown up a bit more this pregnancy.  Not bunches, but more.  I've experienced more of the unmentionable symptoms of pregnancy this go around, I don't recall any with Reagan.  The heartburn is a lot worse.  I wasn't burpy at all with Reagan, but I feel like I'm constantly letting out air.  Not in full on belches, (thank goodness) just puffs of air.  I think more of it has to do with the side effect from the heart burn.  I'm in my final week before entering the 3rd Trimester and I feel like I could, and should be giving birth tomorrow!

I feel huge, I feel ready, and I feel fat enough, and awkward enough.  I don't recall things being so hard to do with Reagan's pregnancy.  I remember putting my shoes on was very hard, and shaving my legs was also impossible with Reagan's pregnancy.  But this one, bending over, getting off the couch, getting onto the floor and up from the floor involves a lot of grunting, hands on help, and several stages of uprightness, before I reach my ultimate goal of being able to walk.  I held my tummy with Reagan because I loved the newness and movement.  Now I hold/push my tummy down to give me room to breathe.  I'm scared that I still have 3 more months!!!!!

I may change my mind.  But I really do feel this is our last child.  I was planning on getting something permanent in this area, but decided an IUD would be just as fine.  If God has other plans I will follow them.  But I know what my plans are. =)  But I feel doing something permanent at this point isn't right for me.  But I do have a feeling, this is the last.  My body feels as if I've had 12 babies!!  I don't hear any other mom talking about feeling this way with just her 2nd.  I also just don't think my personality is made to be the mom of lots of kids.  2 seems good for my personality!

No comments:

Post a Comment