Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pray for your Husband!

Reagan got a great free book in the mail "I'm a Rainbow" He gets these free books about every other month from the Dolly Pardon reading program.  Reagan loves the book it is one of his favorites at the moment.  Last night he was really wanting Evan to read him books, and he brought his Rainbow book.  This book is in no way supporting Homosexuality.  It's about our moods, ie: green with envy, tickled pink, red with Anger etc, it shares how we can't always control our feelings but we can control how we act, and that makes us a Rainbow!

Evan for whatever reason will not read this book because he thinks it gay.  This is the 2nd day in a row Reagan has brought this book to Evan and Evan has refused to read it.  This actually makes me pretty sad and upset.  There is nothing gay about this book.  Also, Reagan does not know anything about such things anyway, All he knows is he likes a book, wants his Papa to read it and he won't.  I don't want Evan to create a homophobe in Reagan.  Reagan is so young and loves every one which is how I think it should be.  It makes me mad that Evan is being so stupid.  Yes, STUPID!  Times like these I'm glad Evan works so much and I stay home.  I get scared to think how Reagan would turn out without me.

Anyway, now to the funny part of the whole story.  Evan was sitting at the computer when Reagan brought him his Rainbow book.  Like I said, Evan refused to read it, but Evan picked him up and said, "Here, let's read this..."(the only thing within reach to read)
Evan picks up a bookmark I just printed off and laminated, and starts to read, "10 Ways To Pray For Your Husband."...
That's as far as Evan got. =)

OMGosh, we were both laughing so freaking hard we were both crying, my stomach was hurting it was so hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment