Monday, January 3, 2011

Reagan Moments

Sunday morning while getting ready for church I found out Evan hadn't slept so well that night.  Evan tells me all about how Reagan was kicking and hitting him all night. (Reagan sleeps between us)  E says, "I would move him over, more in the middle but he would always wind back up next to me kicking and hitting me."  I asked if Reagan was awake during this, Evan says no, "who would have thought a little thing weighing less than 11lbs could work me off the bed?!"  Can't you just imagine what that night must have looked like? hahaha.  Poor Evan, his Son taking his spot and claiming his territory. =)  I consequently slept pretty well that night!



First overalls

Just a quick note, this morning E & I were laying in bed playing with Reagan while we were all still waking up.  I move Reagan from my lap to Evan's so I could go to the bathroom, as I leave Evan says Reagan is watching me.  Reagan has tracked me before, but usually it's mostly w/ his eyes and a slow follow w/ his head.  When I turned around to look at him, his body was facing Evan but his whole head was turned back watching me!  It was a sweet moment, my son was watching me. =)  I loved to see that acknowledgement and look in his eyes. 

Papa's first bath


1 comment:

  1. He is so cute! And looks so "smart" in his face :) Like he just always has serious thoughts going on...lol.

    ReplyDelete