Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010 in Review

In March we decided to move to Tenneesse that same night I found out I was pregnant
By the beginning of April we were here in TN and living with Evan's Sister Laura and her family of twin 5yo boys, 3yo daughter and new born 1 mth old daughter.  It was a full house, now having my little one, I'm even more appreciative that with all her kids, her calling as Primary President and being a full time mom and a Cosmetologist she would open her home to us and all they did to take care of us and make us feel  so loved and welcome.

We celebrated our first Anniversary on April 27th.  May 1st we were Sealed in the Nashville Temple.  My Mom & Brother Adam flew down here in a crazy 24hr trip.  They almost didn't make it to the sealing or home due to plane delays caused by a storm in Nashville that eventually caused a huge flood.  That week we moved into our little town home here. 

Evan has been working at Wendy's, (his old job he had before he joined the Army here.) while he waits to get into school, and/or join the Clarksville Police Dept. (Physical test Jan 10th)  I only worked for 3 companies this year; a Dental Office in Monroe, WA, then Adecco in WA, and Adecco here in TN.  I had 2 great jobs here; one at the TBI in the sex offender registry and the other at the Dept of Safety assisting one of the most awesome people to ever work for.

On November 10th @ 11:05am we had our beautiful baby boy Reagan Rockwell Waldroup, we had a 5 day stay at Vanderbilt Hospital because he had a few problems with his heart, but all is looking well so far.  We are praying for a miracle that his heart will heal 100% so that he will not need a surgery later.  That is our year in review.  I'm looking forward to a more uneventful year this year.  2010 was a great year, but I will welcome a year of mundane. =)

1 comment: