| Huge Snake!! |
I felt like we went through the zoo so fast, but I guess it all worked out since we seemed to time it perfectly with the weather. Reagan had a good time, but not in the classic way I thought he would. He had more fun watching the people around him, pushing the stroller and playing with the grass and looking at the water & waterfalls. =) There were a few animals he was into. The Flamingos were one of them.
This is Classic Reagan.
The map sucked and we weren't able to get to the area where the chickens and horses are. =( But We did get to go in and pet the goats and look at the donkey's and camels in another area.
There was also a bird sanctuary, you could pay $1 to get a token and get some nectar to feed the birds. I was not about to pay a buck for that so Reagan and I just went in to look at the birds. I could not believe my luck, I happened to look down on the ground and there was a token!!! I looked around to see if anyone was looking around for their lost token, I picked it up and took it in to give to the person at the door, as I held it out and was about to tell him I found it he took it and gave me a cup of nectar. SWEET! I wasn't about to correct him, it was meant to be. =)
| Reagan looks adorable, so I suffer humilation with my dorky face to show off my smiley baby. |
I'm sort of bummed I had asked a lady to get a picture of Reagan and I by the elephants because that is where we got a picture the last time we were here, the picture didn't take but I didn't notice until I was looking at the pictures later. =( It was a cute one too, Reagan was on my shoulders.
I had such a great time with my Son. It was nice to go just the 2 of us, especially because Reagan wanted to keep moving, if we went with others we would have had to wait for them. It was nice to set our own pace...which was fast. I think we were there about 2 hours, maybe a little more.
I wish I could of been there too!!! What a wonderful day.... Love you both... Love Mom
ReplyDeleteyay, glad you guys got to go anyway anf the weather cooperated! i have never seen the goat up on the fence like that before, too funny!
ReplyDelete