We went to the store to re stock my giant list. As I was standing on the chair reaching over Reagan to put away food high on the shelf I hear him putting things on the bottom shelf. The rule to getting the privilege of sitting on the counter is that he has to stay sitting, he lost his privilege a couple times when I first started putting him up there and now he follows is religiously. He is such a good boy.
Once he was done helping me put cans away, he had a good time stacking them!
I'm so glad I was able to catch this on camera. I was putting the dishes away last week and didn't notice Reagan had this bowl on his head until he ran into the wall right next to me. He cracks me up. This totally reminded me of the movie Parenthood. I'm glad he did it again the other day...
Reagan's car seat got all yucky from our road trip to see Papa, after all the eating he had to do in it. So I took it off to clean it, while I was putting it back together I let Reagan play in the car. He wants to be just like Mama, he instantly goes to the driver seat.
| Touching the gear shift is a No-No!! That was as far as he got! |
We had to make an early morning trip to the bank to get money in ASAP, This was the first bank candy ever given to Reagan, It was a blue sucker! What a treat, nothing says fun like a sugar rush at 9am!
| I was trying to hard to get him to stick out his tongue. |
| I was never able to catch it, he was too quick. |
| But they are still adorable close ups! |
| Wrap up dinner with the rest of Mama's dessert. |
I have my computer out all the time now since that is where all my music is for my parties. Reagan LOVES it!! Of course, what baby doesn't love music?!
loni loved seeing reagan! she's crying now that it's over!
ReplyDeletehit Replay!
ReplyDeletelol, we did a couple times, but i had to get off. :)
ReplyDelete