"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley
Saturday, May 5, 2012
Summer Fun
I love that Reagan is old enough to get out of the house and have some fun. The weather has been great and with Evan being gone I feel a stronger need to get out of the house to help pass the days. Reagan and I went to the park last week. Reagan was hesitant to walk on the play toys, but he did fine, he crawled around mostly, and took very tiny steps when he did walk around. My camera is falling apart, I have the memory card being held in with hot glue, and the latch that held in the battery is broken so I need to make sure I hold the bottom closed to help push in the battery. I took many more pictures than the ones I have on here but obviously my camera didn't take all of them. =(
Reagan enjoyed the slide the most. He is still a little nervous on the swing, whether I swing with him or he swings alone.
When we got home we were both very hot, I got Reagan set up with his water to get some moisture back in him while I went about blowing up his pool and getting it filled up. As I was doing this I thought back to last year, Reagan was barely starting to sit up by himself.
This was a great way to cool off from the hot day, and since Reagan kept drinking the water from the pool he was also getting re hydrated. =) I really enjoyed splashing my feet in the pool with him. It made me crave a BBQ with hamburgers, chips and watermelon. =) Instead we had fish sticks & fries for dinner.
Reagan didn't want to wait for them to be cooked. He helped a little, until he found that eating was more fun than placing them on the sheet tray.
No comments:
Post a Comment