Thanks for this idea Laura! It's good to remember
1. What are your middle names?
Lynn & Charles (I'll let you guess who's is who's)
2. How long have you been together?
Started in 2007
3. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
Interesting question. I'm not really sure. We were so hit and miss for awhile and "just friends", but I'd say pretty much right when he got back from Iraq.
4. Who asked who out?
Technically, he asked me to go to General Conference with him, but since we were, "just friends" I'm not sure if that counts. But either way, it was always Evan doing the asking out.
5. How old are each of you?
29
6. Did you go to the same school?
nope
7. Are you from the same home town?
nope
8. Who is the smartest?
Evan wins in book smarts, I win a little more in street smarts
9. Who majored in what?
Dental Assisting for me, and E is about to start in Criminal Justice
10. Who is the most sensitive?
ME!
11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Driving from WA to TN
12. Who has the worst temper?
ME!
13. How many children do you want?
Let's just start with Reagan and see how it goes.
14. Who does the cooking?
Evan is the BEST cook!
15. Who is more social?
niether of us is very social.
16. Who is the neat freak?
ME!
17. Who is the most stubborn?
hmmm, I guess Evan, or depends on what we are being about...
18. Who wakes up earlier?
ME!
19. Where was your first date?
Church activities were the excuse we gave to hang out the first few months.
20. Who has the biggest family?
Evan does
21. Do you get flowers often?
I get them just enough
22. How do you spend the holidays?
together. =) We aren't in a routine yet
23. Who is more jealous?
ME! Evan isn't jealous of ANYTHING. =( makes me mad
24. How long did it take to get serious?
First thing I said to Evan was asking him to marry me. =) But in seriousness, we got serious pretty fast
25. Who eats more?
Evan
26. What do you do for a living?
Mom, and will keep teaching dance once I'm able to again. It's good quick money. E, manages Wendy's
27. Who does the laundry?
Me mostly, but E will if I ask
28. Who's better with the computer?
ME!
29. Who drives when you are together?
To quote my husband, "Evan doesn't get driven, Evan drives." =)
30. What is your song?
Evan says, Broken Road by Rascal Flatts. I can see why he says that, and I guess I'm okay with it
No comments:
Post a Comment