Still feeling abnormally fine. Midwife comes tomorrow.
Last night the baby was seriously moving TOO much! If that is possible. All the baby's movement wore me out. That seems funny to me, that someone elses moving can make me tired. =) I don't feel like the baby is dropping because the baby still pushes his butt up into my boobs so much, however, last night it felt like he was trying to claw his way out of my Front bum. (Evan and I call it a Front Bum, so I'll just call it that from now on, since I hate the 'V' word)
All the movement, and in such a not cool area did not make me happy, I grabbed Evan's hand and made him feel all the movement. Evan's response,with a chuckle, "WOW, that is so low! Do you want me to reach in there and pull him out?" lol, no!!! =)
Evan was also so sweet, he finally couldn't take it anymore and he shaved my legs last week!! I'm so happy! I admit I'm not a huge shaver, but I do have my limits and standards...sometimes. And I admit even I was getting yucked out by my legs. I appreciated it so much. So did Evan...once it was over. He said now I had girl legs again. =) heehee.
It's official!!!!! We finally picked the baby's name!! But I'm not telling till he arrives. I'm so excited because I love the name so much. I have been praying to find a name for our baby that would be right. Naming your child is such a huge decision in my opinion. I have been waiting and mulling names over in my head, of course I had the names I loved, but when I said them out loud and tried to fit it to the baby inside me it wasn't feeling right. So I was just going to wait until we saw the baby to see what happened. Evan and I have been tossing names back and forth. Finally Evan put a combination together Saturday night that hit the spot!! It was perfect and I just knew it! I really love it. I'm glad Evan played such a huge roll in picking the name and I'm glad I love it so much. It fulfills my requirements and desire to give our children names they can live up to, a namesake. Both the first and middle name have a history and stories to live up to.
While Evan and I were discussing names I mentioned that if we named our baby Ammon Michael Waldroup his initials would be A.M.W. which sounded like A&W root beer! Evan couldn't believe I actually took naming our baby that far as to even consider the initials. When I told my friend Deb about this she said that I was smart to do that because her cousin's initials were A.S.S. LOL!!! cracks me up!! She then said, "And he is!" hahahaha
On a different note, Evan just took his COMPASS test at Austin Peay today and should get a letter in the next couple weeks to find out if he gets accepted as a student. If he does then he is good to go to start enrolling in classes! They test in 3 areas, Reading, Math and Writing He got a 98 in reading, 95 in math, and 97 in writing I'm very impressed and proud of Evan! Not that I'm surprised he is so smart, but I know when you haven't been in school or used certain parts of your brain they get dusty and mushy. I very proud of him that dust and all he scored so high! That's awesome. Let's all keep Evan in our prayers that he will get accepted so that he can get on a better career path and achieve his goals.
I'm running out of things to clean...or the desire to deep clean anymore. I started looking online for little part time jobs that I can pick up while I wait for the baby to arrive. I appreciate the baby giving Evan and I this extra time together. I wish Evan was able to appreciate it like I am. But he is just so excited. I'm REALLY getting sick of everyone asking me if the baby is here yet? My family at home, I don't mind at all, because they can't see me, and they don't know what is going on. But I was seriously pissed at church on Sunday when people look right at me and say, "no baby yet?!" DUH!!!!! Seriously?! Or other equally as annoying comments about the arrival or the baby. I know they are all just being sweet and the obvious questions are just their way of expressing interest and starting a conversation. I'm just touchy about the whole baby arrival thing. I have mixed emotions on the topic and don't know what to say. As we were leaving church I told Evan how proud I was I didn't deck anyone at church, I don't even know the number of people that commented on the baby's arrival! Evan said he was impressed I didn't cuss anyone out. =) true, true! =) sad, but true. I appreciate the caring comments really... It was just really overwhelming on Sunday. I did tell Evan if the baby hasn't come by next Sunday I'm not going to church!
you know my feelings on the people near the end, lol! can't wait to know the name!! i've heard some women say the baby got super active when it was getting time....maybe it's time!! looking fwd to the midwife update!
ReplyDeleteGood job Jenn...not decking anyone! I don't think I would have had that much control. ;)
ReplyDeleteOk, I've got your blog site bookmarked now.