Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful

Time to mention a few of the things I'm most thankful for:

  • My beautiful Son Reagan
  • My Wonderful Patient Husband
  • My family, local & distant
  • My Father in Heaven and His hand in our lives
  • Temple & Eternal Families (Thankful I know we will be together forever)
  • Ordinary people that go to school and learn extraordinary things that end up saving my Son's life.  Like Dr's, and scientist that discover and create modern technology to detect and heal my son's heart.
  • EPIDURALS!!
  • I can still hold in my pee, and poop normal! 
  • In less then 2 weeks since Reagan's birth I'm already back to my pre-birth weight!
  • The power of Prayer.  I truly felt the power of all the prayers that were given for our family and felt there strength.
  • Friend's and Family that have given and donated SO many things to help ease the burden of all it takes to welcome a new baby into our family.
  • I'm thankful everyone was right, "It's different when it's your own"

This list is still growing, but baby is waking...

No comments:

Post a Comment