Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pumpkin Picking

A little out of order, blog wise, but here are a couple picks of Evan and I picking our pumpkins.  I'm sad I missed taking pictures of us carving the pumpkins. =(  I remembered, but never actually made it to pulling out the camera. 



Evan and I both thought we were going to be able to go out into the field and pick our own pumpkins but they were already laid out for us.  Evan picked a white one this year.  There was a corn maze and cotton we would pick.  We didn't do the corn maze, but Evan picked some cotton and I took the seeds out.  It's amazing how much cotton can come from a little bunch.  We got both our pumpkins for either $5 or less than.  I forget.  But it was cheaper than Walmart!
In front of the cotton, I had a cheesy smile on purpose, E was being sassy and I was playing to it


No comments:

Post a Comment