Here I am a week over due now. And feeling better then ever! WTHeck!!
No swelling
No throat burn
No pain when I walk
No fake labor
I feel extra energized and great!
The only time I feel pregnant and have back pain is when I'm in bed sleeping. During that time I feel VERY pregnant and unhappy. I don't look forward to sleep anymore, or going to bed because it equals pain and no sleep.
Evan and I have been going walking every night since Wednesday, and will continue to do so until I feel uncomfortable again. It's just so weird to feel SO great at this point. I think the baby knows my fears about being a mom and actually starting this new part of our lives. I'm working hard to try and get mentally ready and send the message to the baby that I'm ready to give it a go...we both know I'm still lying. =) I have tried to talk to the baby and tell him to come out but I seriously can't get the words out. So instead the things that I'm saying are more like, "Are you ready yet?", "When is your birthday?" "How are you doing in there?"
The only reason I want the baby out right now is because I don't want to have to push out a big freakin baby! I'm not sure if he got the memo that I'm planning on doing this natural!! And also, if he goes too much over I know it can pose more risks. And I don't want anything to interfere with my home delivery plans.
The Midwife came by on Monday and said the baby's heart was strong and healthy! woohoo! She offered to check and see if I made any progress. I told her she could if she wanted but due to how I felt I didn't think it was necessary. So she didn't. She comes again on Tuesday, if nothing has changed by then I'll have her check and maybe see if she has anything I can take to get the ball rolling more.
That's all for now. Oh, and my baby center account is now sending me updates saying my baby is a week old now...yeah, not quite babycenter. =)
absolute craziness! you should not feel so fab, lol!
ReplyDelete