Last night I was being funny and smart mouth to Evan and he jokes that I better watch it or he'll kick me in the head. I tell him I'd like to see that, because I don't think there is anyway he can kick up to my head. He then says he will, and looks like he might actually try it. So I tell him, he better hope he can't reach, because he will be in a lot of trouble if he really does kick me in the head. So he decides to grab a pillow for me to hold in front of my head.
What's even more shocking, I actually stand there and hold the pillow in front of my head and let him try it. He gets prepped and wham! He totally tagged the pillow! (you thought I was gonna say my head) Thank goodness, I had the pillow up. =)
Then, Evan falls back on the bed with his right leg in the air holding around his groin area, saying, "the next time I kick you in the head I need to stretch first," HAHAHA He must not have pulled a muscle too bad because he then gets up and decides he is going to try to kick himself in the head! LOL!!!
He makes me laugh all the time!! Here is my wonderful Husband, the man I choose to spend forever with, the Father of my child, leader of our home, trying to kick himself in the head!! I literally fell on the floor laughing. He keeps trying and trying, and keeps asking, "was I close?!"
He then moves the party to the baby's room so he can look in our full length mirror to see how close he actually is to kicking his head. Oh my goodness, do I love my Husband!! This is the life we live! Oh how I wish I had my camera upstairs!
No comments:
Post a Comment