Friday, October 8, 2010

Week 36 Update

Feeling a little less freaked out this week. Today I'm actually feeling pretty good and confident. I guess this up and down is normal.

My Midwife came by on Wednesday and was very pleasantly surprised that the baby's heart sounded great! She even commented that she didn't know what she was hearing last time. She almost had a look on her face like she was wrong, but we all assured her that we heard the same thing. Everything else with me and the baby was great as well. My tummy hasn't grown since the last time she was here. But I have gained a little more weight. =P I know this is a good thing and I really am fine with it. I'm just not used to weight gain being a good thing. PLUS, the bigger the baby the more I get to push out!!! Holy crap!!

I guess I'm in the clear now. I can have the baby anytime and all should be well. But I feel like it will still be awhile. The baby seems comfortable, and I'm not too uncomfortable yet.

Yes, poor sleep, a sore back and body is my constant companion. But it's not horrible. It just feels like I've been dancing hard and trying new moves all night. Nothing weird for me.

I love the moments when I don't feel pregnant at all. When I can just be sitting on the couch and feel like my body is my own, and if I didn't look down there is nothing at the moment that reminds me I'm pregnant.

The baby is 6 1/3 lbs, and a bit over 19 inches!

No comments:

Post a Comment