I know I would appreciate someone doing this for me, so here you go.
I was reading in a magazine awhile back in a Dr's office about how to save money, (I know, imagine me reading about saving money!) and wrote all these websites down that offer coupons, rebates, or search the best deals for you online, and travel savings. I looked at all of these sites and they all seem pretty awesome. I'm for sure going to be using some of these sites. I LOVE coupons and saving money!!
It seriously gives me a thrill to see what I could have paid and how much I actually paid. I feel like some kind of Queen of Savings Secrets. I'm very proud of myself, and it makes me very happy. So for anyone out there like me here ya go:
http://www.mysimon.com/
http://www.fatwallet.com/
http://www.dealhunting.com/
http://www.retailmenot.com/
http://www.ebates.com/
http://www.pricegrabber.com/
http://www.commonkindness.com/
http://www.thefind.com/
http://www.edeals.com/
http://www.extrabux.com/
For Travel:
http://www.itasoftware.com/
http://www.farecompare.com/
http://www.yapta.com/
Mobile Phone Bills:
http://www.cellbills.com/
http://www.yourenew.com/ (to resell your old electronics)
And just incase you are new to couponing, http://www.coupon.com/ and http://www.couponmom.com/ are also good sites to go to.
I have a list on the sidebar of my blog of sites that lay out how and where to use coupons. My favorite of all time though is commonsensewithmoney.com
ReplyDelete