The throat burn has increased, but no more swelling, no more barfing, I'm sleeping better, and my back is hurting less. I'm really feeling great. The worst part is when my back hurts. When it hurts, it HURTS! But Evan just has to give it a little rub and it's seeming to make it better. I have also been using the heating pad a lot more on my back when I'm going to sleep at night, I bet that has been a big help. I would use it all the time, but I'm seriously concerned I may fry the poor baby. I have it on the 2nd to lowest setting but I still worry.A super sweet man at work this week stopped me in the hall and said, "I know I ask you this all the time, but when are you due?" I told him and he says, "Oh wow, you are so small!"
Awww, how sweet!! =) Made my day!!The baby is about 20 inches and weighs a bit over 7 pounds, like a mini watermelon. Which is funny, cause that is about what I look like now.


you look beautiful and glowing. love your belly!!
ReplyDeletei forgot to say, i love how you call heart burn throat burn...it should totally be called throat burn! :)
ReplyDelete